This is a backpacking recipe by John Weber.
1. Gallon zip bag
2. Add 7 ounces dried hash brown potatoes (by weight)
3. Add 1/4 cup ham TVP
1. Quart zip bag
2. Add one package sausage flavored gravy mix
3. Add 4 Tbsp instant dry milk
4. Add 1 Tbsp creamer
5. Seal small bag inside large bag.
1. Empty the large bag into a pan
2. Add 4 cups water and mix well
3. Set on stove, cover and bring to boil
4. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally
5. Stir in contents of small bag and mix well
6. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes